Ohhh…was it? Sure???
You would surely get such reactions when you hear about the 6 facts of Financial World that I am sharing in this episode.
It doesn’t stop here itself. I have compiled a set of learning through each of these 6 facts. If you can implement the learning into your day to day money management, it can elevate your financial well-being to the next level.
Fact # 1: Income Tax Slabs And Rates
- 3 & 6 Vs 11 slabs and 30% Vs 85% highest tax rate
- Learning: Focus on what you can control and have a strategic plan to deal with what you can’t control
Fact # 2: The Infosys Technology IPO
- Even at Rs. 95 per share, the IPO was under-subscribed and had to be bailed out by Morgan Stanley
- Bumper listing at Rs. 145 per share with 52% gain
- Learning: Struggle, ups and downs are part and parcel of the journey called investing. Patience is the key attribute
Fact # 3: Month Long Wait For Trade Settlement
- What is now merely a 2-3 working days process used to take about 30 days and sometimes even more
- Learning: The world is an ever changing and ever evolving place. You need to keep evolving along the way to keep abreast.
Fact # 4: Warren Buffet’s Net Worth Analysis
- He had only 1% of his current net worth during first 40 years of investing
- He went on to accumulate 99% of his wealth after the age of 52-53
- Learning: Wealth creation is a topsy turvy journey and not a destination. Even power of Compounding needs time to reap it’s fruits
Fact # 5: Apple’s Market Cap in Indian Perspective
- Apple’s Market Cap was 164 Lakh Crore in 2020 which is more than the total of Market Cap of all the BSE 500 companies put together!
- Learning: Don’t compare yourself with other, especially financial success. Always try to be in better position than you were yesterday
Fact # 6: The Ambani Brothers
- Anil Ambani was once richer than Mukesh Ambani. Yes, shortly after they split the Reliance Empire in 2005, for a brief period in 2006, Anil Ambani’s Net Worth was more than that of Mukesh Ambani.
- As of today, Mukesh Ambani is India’s Richest Man where as Anil Ambani’s net worth is zero
- Learning: Having or creating wealth is one aspect and sustaining it over a period of time is another. Money Management is crucial.
What is the most unbelievable fact among these 6 for you and what is the one actionable steps among the learning that you will start implementing?
Link to join Financial Abundance Hub, Facebook group
To Your Financial Well-being.
Hi, I am Jiten Modi. Son of a Driver, born and brought up in typical Indian Village; A brilliant Student at Academics, A Cricket fanatic; Once A Corporate Zombie and A Pathetic Money Manager Turned into A Personal Finance Strategist.
I am the Founder of ‘Financial Abundance Tribe’ and Creator of ‘Astute Money Matrix’
I am on a Mission to help 100,000 families live a Zero Stress Financial Life.